Friday, April 6

Tech Toolz: The Citrix XTE Server service terminated with serv...

Tech Toolz: The Citrix XTE Server service terminated with serv...: - no network issue - no License Issue - no permissions issue Just replaced C:\Program Files\Citrix\XTE\Conf\httpd.conf from the work...


*****Just found another interesting fact:

I just finished XA 6.5 installation in my test lab with everything installed on one server only...I faced same issue and this time there was no other working server since it was a single server farm. It forced me to think and I decided to read the content of HTTPD.CONF file and surprisingly I found that the XTE path was pointing to C:\Program Files(x86)\Citrix\Secure gateway\ and when I replaced "Secure gateway\" from the path to make it C:\Program Files(x86)\Citrix\XTE & changed same path in registry also HKLM\Software\Wow64\Citrix\xteconfig\xte then everything works fine...

Looks like CSG installation post XA installation overwritten the XTE path.

No comments:

Post a Comment